Our dedicated construction team has expertise in every facet of the industry. We provide insurance and bonding solutions for every participant in a project, from owners, engineers and design professionals to general contractors, construction managers and every tier of trade. Our coverage experts come from diverse backgrounds, allowing us to provide the multi-disciplined risk protection your business deserves.
Our team has designed insurance programs and financial protection for projects across a wide range of sizes and complexity. We can provide guidance on various project delivery methods, including lump sum, design build, unit price, integrative project delivery and P3 contract structures. From small wood-frame apartment buildings to vital pieces of national infrastructure, we design insurance programs customized to your business and project—and we’re there when it matters most.
Core coverages in this business sector include:
- Surety Bonds
- Builders Risk, Wrap up and all other project specific policies
- Contractor’s Professional & Pollution liability
- Commercial General Liability and Director’s & Officers liability
- Property insurance including contractors equipment
Other services that we can offer to this business sector include:
- Setting up your bonding facility and reviewing your current facility for cost savings and efficiency
- Contract reviews highlighting insurable and uninsurable risks
- Vetting project partners through a risk assessment report
- Reducing your workers’ compensation spend with our innovative program approach
Learn more about coverages and services for Construction & Infrastructure:
Property & Liability
Professional & Management Liability
Mergers & Acquisitions/Transactional Risk Insurance
Global Risk Services
Group Benefits & Retirement Planning
Expertise. At your service.
Contact our coverage experts to learn more about insurance solutions in the Construction & Infrastructure sector.
- Clark Thomas, 647.259.3556, email@example.com
- Peter Toole, 647.259.3558, firstname.lastname@example.org