For the mining, energy, chemicals, waste management and manufacturing industries, environmental liability poses one of the most common risks. As regulations become more stringent, the financial penalties for environmental offences grow in frequency and magnitude.
While some industries’ environmental exposures are apparent, others are not. That’s why environmental insurance can provide coverage from both sudden and gradual pollution—and why we work with you to identify these exposures and address problems before they start, to find the right insurance product to protect your business.
Our coverage experts can assist in placing the required insurance products such as:
- Environmental Impairment Liability
- First- and Third-Party Liability
- Contractors Pollution Liability
- Project-Specific Liability
- Remediation/Brownfield Projects
- Storage Tanks (both aboveground and underground tanks)