As our society becomes more litigious, high-net-worth families are becoming the targets of lawsuits with greater frequency. This means your primary liability limit under your residential or vehicle policy may not provide adequate limits.
You can protect your family’s assets through our personal umbrella/excess liability insurance products, which can cover that portion of a covered damages award that exceeds the limits of the underlying policies, up to the umbrella/excess liability limit. You can also expand your umbrella coverage to protect against lawsuits for defamation and more.
Key features include:
- Personal injury coverage
- Not-for-profit directors and officers coverage
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist protection
- Defence cost coverage in certain circumstances
- Coverage levels to meet various needs (limits of up to $50M)
Expertise. At your service.
Contact our coverage experts to learn more about insurance solutions for Umbrella/Excess Liability:
- Laura Gallo, 647.288.3026, firstname.lastname@example.org