The mining industry faces a number of complex challenges that stretch across the globe: softer commodity markets, controlling costs, access to financing and stricter environmental regulations. Our expertise in the mining industry has been gained from decades spent working with companies operating across Canada and internationally. We provide insurance brokerage and risk management advisory services to more than 80 mining and mining-related companies, giving us a wealth of insight into how the industry operates and the unique risks it faces.
We partner with companies in all stages of the mining cycle. From exploration through to construction and production, we’re a single-source supplier able to manage, consult and implement the required coverage.
The global energy and power sector is made up of many diverse industries, and faces significant and wide-ranging risks. Whether your focus is generation, transmission and distribution, retail, or a combination of these areas, our team can help you navigate these challenges by tailoring an insurance program that protects against the inherent business risks, your specific exposures and insurance issues that could affect operational and financial success.
We offer insurance programs and services tailored to both construction and operational risks in this business sector, which include:
- All-Risk Course of Construction/Delay in Start-Up/Project Wrap-Up Liability
- Mobile Equipment
- Marine Cargo
- Commercial Property & Commercial General Liability
- Directors & Officers Liability, Cyber Risk Liability, Crime & Fiduciary Risk
- Pollution and Environmental Liability
- Specie/Gold Bullion
- Aviation Risks
- Reclamation Bonds
- Kidnap & Ransom
- Political Risk
Other services that we can offer to this business sector include:
- Captive Feasibility and Implementation
- Travel Accident & Medical Expense Including Repatriation
- Out-of-Province Medical and Travel Accident
- Global Risk Services
- Group Retirement Savings Plans
- Employee Group Benefits
Learn more about coverages and services for Mining, Energy & Power:
Property & Liability
Professional & Management Liability
Mergers & Acquisitions/Transactional Risk Insurance
Global Risk Services
Group Benefits & Retirement Planning
Expertise. At your service.
Contact our coverage experts to learn more about insurance solutions in the Mining, Energy & Power sector.
- Najeeb Sachedina, 416.644.4036, email@example.com
- David Brosbell, 416.362.2081, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brendan Scott, 604.757.3950, email@example.com
- Jeff Peters, 604.757.3951, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kevin Brown, 705.222.2875, email@example.com
- Adrian Vanelli, 416.644.4035, firstname.lastname@example.org